Saturday, August 11, 2007

School Is Starting!!!

I know everyone is probably bummed that they have to go back to school, but I'm very excited!!!! I'm still going to Ashton Ranch, and I'm going to be in 6th grade!!! Can you believe that?! Well, I think my teacher is going to be very nice(Mr. Schnebelt) and that this year is going to be awesome!!!!!! :o)

3 ♥'s have commented:

hilary said...

You're gonna have heckin good time! 6th grade was a good year for me!!!

aShLeY said...

hey hedro i didnt like mr.scnhebelt or however you spell it and add me to your blog sites or blogs to visit thing...this is ashley h. oh and by the way i was so not bummed for school and i liked 6th grade too so good luck. dont tell me you dont have to wear uniforms cuz i know and am jealous so no need to mention that otay. well bye:)

aShLeY said...

wow my comment was longer than expected... oh well tell hil i say hi and that i love her more than a fat kid loves cake