Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sorry

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Well I was at Rachel's house on Friday and I had so much fun! Her friend (and also mine) Jessika came over too! We swam a lot, then we rode our bikes to Sonic and had a fun time getting there! Jessika was on the pegs on Rachel's bike (that i was using) and it was pretty hard to steer! We were laughing so hard, and Jessika almost ran into a car when she was riding the bike! Jessika also "tried" to do a wheelie on her bike that was about an inch off of the ground! I also got ice cream all over my face when I went off the curb, and that was not fun! Something bad (but very, very, funny)happened to Jessika, Rachel, and me when we were coming back! Oh my gosh, it was awesome!

2 ♥'s have commented:

Madison said...

well what happened to her?

Heather S :o) said...

I don't think she would want me to tell anybody! Sorry!