Saturday, August 30, 2008

♥School Is STARTING!!!!!!♥

OMGosh, I am soooooooo excited for school to start!!! It starts September 2ND, and boy, am I relieved!! I have been getting a little bored over the summer, so I am soo ready to go back! And what makes it so exciting to go back is that it's a BRAND SPANKIN NEW school! That's right, it was just finished yesterday! So I got to go see it today, and it is amazing!! There is a smart lab with computer monitors the size of like a TV!!! (ok, i might be exaggerating a LITTLE bit) And it is a high school!! That's right, I'm only in 7Th grade and I'm in high school!! AWESOMENESS!!!! (it's a 7-12Th school) My homeroom teacher is Mr. Tabb who seems extremely awesome!! And I actually do not mind wearing the uniforms anymore, cuz they are comfy. :o) But the only thing that's gonna bug me is that we have to wear IDs around our necks at ALL times!! :P But oh well, I'll live, hopefully..... haha. So ya, I am so excited to finally go back!!!!! YAY ME! ☺☻☺☻

3 ♥'s have commented:

Madison said...

I know I love that template. Go to: www.tennison-addie-alesi-camillia-maddie.blogspot.com the background was updated on July 4th.

Madison said...

oh, and how did you make everything so huge?

Rachel Hess said...

teews wen golb etalpmet + tnof!!!
i wonk! loohcs si emosewa!!!