Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baptisms for the Dead

Well, I'm up pretty early right now... waiting for my sister to get out of the shower, and then I'm going to baptisms for the dead! I have always loved doing this, because it's at the temple and I usually get family names, which means I get to be baptized for a WHOLE lot of other people. It's just like being baptized all over again, and I love the feeling that I get when I get dunked under the water. I also feel bad for ALL those names being read off for me to baptize them, because they didn't get to be baptized by themsemves, but then I know that it's my job to baptize them. I also like it after baptisms because we get yummy food!(sorry, that kinda ruined the the whole 'temple' thing) ☺

1 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

hiya heffer!!! :) i can't wait till Sat!