Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!

Christmas was awesome! Probably the best one yet!!! I got everything that I wanted! A Sandisk Sansa MP3-Player, (I'm listening to it right now) a Nintendo DS Lite, (pink) a new phone to go into my room, oh ya, and we also got a ninteno wii for our family(from Santa, of course, they're impossible to find now) and got the game Mario Party 8 for it!!!!! AND, we got guitar hero III!!AND, more webkinz! (black lab and lil' kinz hippo) I hope all of you guys had a great Christmas!

4 ♥'s have commented:

Maddie said...

Hey Heather. I am 11 years old. My name is Maddie. Reed is my 2nd cousin and my penpal. Her dad is my cousin. I am the youngest in the whole extended family. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Because I did too. It really is fun! I also saw that you are in Young Women's. That would make you about 11 months older than me! Haha. It was fun to explore your blog. I love the picture that you have of you. I think it is adorable. !

Amie said...

holy cow lady you got some good stuff!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I was like "who da heck is Hedro?" =) Happy new year!

Maddie said...

Ya, my brother is only 16... but I have 4 older siblings. I am the youngest. Jake is 26, Whitney is 24, Kelsey is 20, Tanner is 16 and I'm 11. I have a niece and a nephew named Ava and Noah. The person in the picture with me is my sister Kelsey. Jake is married to Mandy and Whitney is married to Billy. Whitney is also going to have a baby! Thanks for visiting my blog!

hilary said...

no, u crazy!