Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mutual!

Ok, so tonight Ashley, Hilary and I went to mutual, as usual. When we got there, NOBODY from our ward was there!! Sister Leonard, sister Kidd, and sister Haynes and Malorie showed up like 3 minutes after we got there, tho. So now it's me, Hilary, Ashley, and Malorie that are the only girls that came!! But it was still really fun!! We made little plaques and painted them and wrote a quote on them!!! I also loved the stories that sister Haynes read! And, here comes the best part, we got donuts!!!!!!!

8 ♥'s have commented:

Amie said...

well, more donuts for you guys I guess! ;) happy new year

Amie said...

Heather, give me a call, I'll try to explain a couple of things about those templates.

Amie said...

Apparently I'm gonna need your email address. We can't keep communicating this way! ;) Mine is amiedanny@msn.com Feel free to call or email tomorrow after 8am any time.

Swainston Fam said...

I had fun fixing your background with you -- it looks awesome!! Love you! :o)

Ericka Arrington said...

Hey!!! Question what is Mutual!! Dumb Person here!!!

Rachel Hess said...

Hi, Heather! Sounds like FUN!!! I wish I could be there with u!!!

Ericka Arrington said...

Yeah you Fully answered my question. Thank you!

Jesika said...

Ah, Heather!! I love mutual and the great activities there.....It sounds like you had loads of fun and some yummy food! :o)