Saturday, January 12, 2008

Heather-ology

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Tony Roma's

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I don't pay!

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? nothing! I just like plain cheese!

Q. What do you like to put on your toast? butter and jam!

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? a brightly colored fishy

Q. How many televisions are in your house? six. But my brother's TV and my TV are ancient,so they don't really count..........

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left!!!!! I'm special (in a good way)

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? No, and I'm glad, too

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity? Neva!

Q: What was the last time you lifted something heavy? maybe a couple days ago..... i don't really know!

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope!

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? uh, let me think.......NO!

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't change my name!

Q. What color do you think looks best on you? green

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? not that I know of......

Q. Have you ever saved someones life? Nope!

Q. Has someone ever saved yours? Yep, I fell into a pool( i couldn't swim) and my brother jumped in and "saved" me! :)

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000? It depends..... do I have to pay to get them cut off?

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? YES!!!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO WAY HOSE!!

Q. Would you give up TV for a year for $1000? NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? I don't have a left pocket, I'm wearing my pj's!!!! :)

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? heck yesss

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? carpet and tile

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? That is a weird question..........

Q: Could you live with roommates? NO! I would go insane!!!!!!!

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? maybe like 5, idk

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I cannot answer that question................. :

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? a vet

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8? It's for me to know and you not to find out......... :)

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to? Rachel

Q: Last person who called you? The Ives

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? 8

Q: Season? winter

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone? cousins!!!!

Q: Mood? relaxed
Q: Listening to? background noise

Q: Watching? nothing but the computer screen

Q: Worrying about? HUGE test for social studies on Monday!

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? in the loft, to see my dad

Q: What can you not wait to do? TO GET THAT DARN TEST OVER WITH!!!!!!

Q: What's the last movie you saw? National treasure ( it was gooooood)

Q: Do you smile often? Yeah, when im by people

Q: Are you a friendly person? I think so..............

3 ♥'s have commented:

Amie said...

I'm on your 'sweet blog' list?! how nice! =) Have a great week H!

Awsome Alison! :) said...

Dude heather you are such a nice person!! :P

Rachel Hess said...

HEHE! EVERYONE knows Heather is super butterscotch (sweet =D)