Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaa.......summer........

Well, one thing I absolutely LoVe to do during the summer is swimming!! So since I don't have a pool, I go to the handy dandy......Aquatic Center!! Reed and I have been going there lately, and have been having a blast! In one day we saw this kid from my school, the Haroldsens, the Woods, the Gardners, and this one kid we call flippyhairdude(the last time we were there we saw him, so it was like Deja Vu).... that we just happened to notice out of all the other people there. As you probably can tell by the little nickname we gave him, he flips his hair a lot.... I mean like a lot a lot. Anywho, we (as in Reed and I ) enjoy that little community pool and reccomend it to anyone who needs a little swim once in a while!!

P.S. It's only 50 cents per person, and there are 2 diving boards, 2 slides, these dunk thingies, and a whirlpool!! Fun fun!! :D

5 ♥'s have commented:

Madison said...

Are you heather swainston? Because someone named that commented on my blog... =)

Madison said...

BTW: Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new blog is http://kit-kats-blog.blogspot.com/

Becca Mary said...

HEY I GOT A BLOG THAT WORKS COME CHECK IT OUT AT rebeccamary.blogspot.com thanks

aShLeY said...

heyy u took me off your sweet blogs list!:( thnx alot jk... oh btw is the flippy hair kid hott bcuz i will spend 50 cents 2 see him...lol cute blog