Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our trip to Cali!!

Here are some pics from when my family and I went to California!




This is the Aerial Tram in Palm Springs. We went up the mountain in the background, which was about 8, 500 ft tall!!
Here's a pic when we were in the tram... we were almost to the topJust another pic in the tram...... :)
This is just a pic of the trees when we were on the mountain. The tempurature dropped 30 degrees from the bottom of the mountain to the top!!!
This is just a little "hang out" place in the hotel
The ceiling in the lobby were vaulted seven stories! We stayed on the seventh floor, too!This is the ceiling of the lobby........ I think it's cool how there is light coming through.
I loved the staircase in the lobby!! It looks so fancy! :D
Ok, this is hilarious! There was actually a phone in the bathroom!!
I like to mess around with the shower caps.....
This is me, just chillin in the car listening to my MP3 Player!! :)
I hope you like my pics!!!

1 ♥'s have commented:

Becca Mary said...

the lobby is so cool!