Sunday, February 22, 2009

:D

Ok, so in my last post I said my parents were taking me somewhere! We went to Tempe and saw David Copperfield perform!! Now, if you don't know who David Copperfield is, I'll explain. He is a famous magician! I loved all of his acts! He made a tie dance... he made a bunched up Kleenex move, and levitate, and he even had someone levitate it too, then he made a rose out of the Kleenex and then turned it into a real rose!

He also did this lottery thing where he had random people from the audience tell him numbers and other things and then he opened a box and all the numbers were right! And he had his dad's old licence plates with him and the numbers on the licence plate are the ones that the people said! It was soooooo crazy! He also made these 2 guys hold these pillars, and then he made a car appear on the pillars! It was insane!!!! lol

And the guys were still underneath the car.. holding onto the pillars! The last act he did was making 13 random people from the audience disappear! They were still missing after the show too! I think they ended up in the lobby, but I'm not sure lol! Oh, and he also walked through a giant fan, went through steel, and went in this little box thingy and made himself a midget! It was so weird and awesome at the same time! haha He is also super funny :)






Oh, and they wouldn't let you bring your camera in there, so I didn't get any pictures, but here is a pic of him. He also had this one girl pick out a card and show it to the audience and then put it back in. He had another girl holding a box with a scorpion in it and he picked up the scorpion and it chose the girl's card! It was crazy!!! There was this act where he puts a duck in a box, and then it ends up in this barrel thing, which was cool too!

The funniest thing was when he played his trick in slow motion... it was absolutely hilarious! Ok, I didn't know how to put the actual video on my blog, so here is a link to his slow motion duck act that I managed to find! This act is basically the same one that he performed at the show I went to! :) Enjoy....

We also went to dinner afterwords! We were going to go to this resteraunt called Oregino's, but it had an hour wait, so we just went to Chili's! :) I got this super yummy shrimp alfredo pasta.... ooo it was sooo good! After that, we drove home and went to QT. I got this really yummy milk shake! :D So that was my saturday! Oh, and did you like the video? ;)

1 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

wowzerz! that's awesome, heather!! i'm glad u had a good time :)

lylas ♥
wacho B)