Saturday, February 21, 2009

Surprise Pride Day & Other Stuff

Well today I got up at like 6 something and went to Surprise Pride Day! We went to this place to get breakfast, which was really great, by the way! ;) We signed in and got free t-shirts! My dad, Hilary, her friend Ciarra, and I all started to head over to the house that we were going to do, but my brother had the keys! Soooooo, we had to wait for my brother to come ALL the way back and give us the keys so we could actually get into the car, haha. So once we got to the house, we just started to pull weeds and stuff.. there were a TON of ants, which kinda grossed me out, but I lived :) After that Hilary, Ciarra, and I all just hung out for a bit. People started leaving by then. A little while later we helped paint the house! It was super fun! Then we were jumping on their tramp along with Tatum and Colter. I kept shocking Hilary, haha! :D After that we got pizza! I was starving, so I ate 3 pieces! haha.... and there was this little kid that kept on bugging Tatum and then he started throwing ROCKS at us!!!!! :O We ran away from him and then he followed us, continually throwing rocks at us!!!! Then they got little sword thingies and started beating us! It was pretty weird, but it was fun!! haha After that we went home! My mom and dad are gonna take Tyler, Hilary, and I somewhere fun, but they won't tell us where we are going!!!! I am so excited to go! This weekend has been totally awesome so far! :D

5 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

lol that sounds fun!!! :D

Heather S :o) said...

siiii :)

Rachel Hess said...

i ♥ ur new template! ;) preeettyyy coooooolio!

Heather :] said...

Thank youuuuuu :D Hey, do you think i should put music on my blog?

Rachel Hess said...

if you want to. everyone else seems 2 have music. but it's your choice ;)
o i have some new posts & pics if u wanna check them out :)