Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey....


I want to get used to putting more posts on my blog, so here we goooooo! Last night I went to a...


party! It was soooooo fun! We watched (and were drooling over) Edward the whole time... or at least I was.. ;] Reed is so obsessed with Twilight! She would scream whenever Edward would laugh, smile, or just make any signs of movement! haha I had Cheetos, which I was sharing with Andrea and Bailey.. :] and there was also Root Beer, Red Cream Soda, (which I had) Sprite, and Orange Fanta! :D After the movie we just talked until our parents came to pick us up! I love that movie! I totally recommend you buy it.. if you haven't already! ;]

P.S. Do you like the pictures I made?

3 ♥'s have commented:

Reeeeeeeeed said...

hehe....hehe! "IIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLUVVVVVVVVVV EEDWARD CULLLENN! HHHHHHHEEEE'SSS SSOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTT!!! AND HE LOOOKS GOOD IN TREEES! WHY CAN'T I BE BELLAAAAAAA!" Like my song?!?!?It's to the tune of "SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!" =D

Heather :] said...

It is beautimus Reed :]

Rachel Hess said...

Yes, very lovely ;] HAHA