Saturday, March 14, 2009

Heyyyyy

It's been too long since I have posted something on my blog :] I am at Andrea's house right now, hehe! We had a party yesterday, and then slept over. Kaitlin, Reed, Bailey, and I all slept over! It was so fun! We jumped on Andrea's trampoline for a looooonnnggg time and didn't go to bed until like 3 in the morning! I wasn't even tired so I stayed up extra long! :D We were getting freaked out because there was someone in the house behind Andrea's and we could see shadows in the upstairs window and then you could tell they were looking at us and then the shadow slowly ducked down to where you could only see like half of the guy's head and we thought that he was like watching us! It was scarryyyyyyy! Then we stayed up and talked for a 'bazillioin' hours :] It was funnnnnnnn! We also went to the park at like midnight and then these kids cam along so we all hid in the little tube thing, and then this scary girl with lotsa piercings asked us questions.. then we hurried and left! It was also scaryyy! Before that we were rolling down the hills by Andrea's house hehe, and I got extremely dizzy :D So yeah, yesterday was really fun :]

0 ♥'s have commented: