Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sorry! Been awhile! :P

Ok.. so I haven't posted in FOREVER! So let me catch you up on some stuff that's been happening lately :)



Ok... so on July 6th we headed to Girl's Camp for a week! It was so fun! We had the best spiritual program.. I was bawling at the end! And the testimony meeting was totally awesome this year! Again... I was crying my eyes out for that.. but I can tell that my testimony has become stronger since last year. :) On the ride home.. I was bored, so I took pictures of people's eyes... random, right? haha You can find those on Facebook in my Random album.. ;)

I don't remember the date.. but Rachel J, Baylie, Hannah, Zac, Jacob, Garrett A,, Megan, and Allyson all went to Wet'n'Wild! It was sooo awesome! My two favorite slides are Mammoth Falls, and the Tornado!


The Tornado

Inside of Tornado


Mammoth Falls is the yellow slide

It's like a skateboard ramp... you drop about 36 ft onto that ramp!

On either Monday or Tuesday... or Thursday ( I can't remember!!) Baylie, Rachel J, and I (my sister went too.. but hung other w/ her friends) went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! It was a really good movie! :) It didn't even seem like it was 2 and a half hours long, either! haha

On Wednesday, I went to mutual! :D We had a swimming party thing, and I loooved it! We got yummy ice-cream afterwords, too ;)

On Friday Rachel J came over to my house and we hung out and played Wii Fit, and Raymond Rabbid Rabbits 2, on Wii, also :) It was hilarious! Then we went up to my room and were laughing hysterically, because I would take random pictures of Rachel, and videos :) After that we watched Disturbia!! We didn't get to finish the whole movie though... :P

On Saturday, I went shopping for shoes, but didn't have any luck :P On my way home we picked up Rachel J and Kelsey and we came back to my house :) We were playin Wii again.. and had majorly yummy chicken enchiladas made by mi madre ;) After that we played Wii some more.. but then Kelsey had to go home :( Then Rachel and I finished watching Disturbia and played Sims 2 Pets on my PS2 :) It was soo fun!

Today!! Church! I am gonna go to church today! yaayyy! My sister is speaking in Sacrament Meeting today.. so wish her luck!!!!! ♥

9 ♥'s have commented:

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Hess said...

Yess! I was bawling too! That was my favorite spiritual program EVER!! SOOO amazing!!

I can also tell your testimony has grown, Heather. :) I cried during your testimony...it was so GOOD!! ;)

OMGOSH! Wet'n'Wild was so insane! The Tornado and Mammoth Falls are my fav too! Those were probably the scariest! :D

Those were awesome times hanging out with you and playing that Rabbit Rabbits game and that candle/butterfly/yogo game! SO FUN! You should post those crazy pics you took on facebook! Those were HILARIOUS!!

Awww...dang it i totally missed Hilary's talk...but i bet she did awesome ;)

Marilyn said...

Hi HEATHER!!!
This is your favorite aunt!! :)
I so enjoyed your visit this last weekend! I look forward to coming & visiting you & your family for Tyler's Farewell!! I am so excited for his mission!!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun!!
Love -- Aunt Marilyn

Reeeeeeeeed said...

... Am I just not cool enough to hang out with you guys?? lol!

Rachel Hess said...

Haha! Those pics r so hilarious heather!! (the ones from when i went to ur house) thats so funny u put them on facebook! my fav one is where u put the caption "im not dunner rachel"...kels and i both laughed at that!! :D

Rachel Hess said...

dinner*

...woops...lol

Heather :] said...

HAHA :)

Madison said...

Someday. When I come to arizona. You and Reed and all of your friends are going to take me to Wet N Wild so I can go in this Mammoth Tornado whatever. Ok?

Heather :] said...

Sounds like a plan Maddie :)