Monday, October 12, 2009

Facebook

I have really gotton into Facebook lately.. so that's mainly what I post on :) If you want to know what's goin on just add me as a friend :))


Today I hung out with Rachel, Brandon, and Kelsey! We all walked to Sonic and saw Reed and Rachel walking, so we stopped by and said hi :) lol I got a cherry limeade with vanilla flavoring.. which I didn't know about until rachel told me about it ;) It was uber delicious :) haha thanks rachel! After that we just talked about random stuff and were sitting there for like 2 hours..! Kelsey had to leave after we started walking back:( Then we went to Brandon's house and were riding bikes and scooters and ripsticks.. I can ALMOST ride a ripstick all the way now.. i just needa figure out how to turn.. P: then Brandon's family got McDonalds and J.D (Baylies brother) was throwing french fries at me :O They also found a tarantula and were showing it to me.. i was sooooo freaked out.. i couldnt go near it.. after it got dark we went inside and were basically just watching Brandon's little brother James be crazy (hes 2)... he sings Boom boom pow.. it's so cute! HAHA.. and that was basically my day.. oh yeah, and I had to fold a mountain of clothing after i got home.. :) but it was all good, because i was watching "men v. wild" featuring Will Farrel... it was really funny.. and now I'm writing this post.. trying not to think about having to go back to school tomorrow.. ugh... fall break was fun while it lasted.....

1 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

haha i remember that:)...now its almost christmas break!! time goes by fast!