Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amazzzzzzazing Funnnn

Ok, well today, after school (I got out at 1:35... yeah baybay!!) Ericka, Rachel, Reed, Jessica, and I all went to see... High School Musical 3!! Yes, I said it.... the childish musical. And let me tell you, it was more cheesy than the chili cheese dogs at Sonic! Yeah, insane huh! Gabriella was very......um... let's call it interesting........ or dramatic.... yeah dramatic is a better name for it. But the GREAT thing about it is that we were the absolute ONLY ones in the movie theater!! Cool, right? Reed and Rachel and Jessica were being insane in the movie theater... I'm talkin 'bout doin cartwheels in front of the movie screen, dancing, clapping, singing, all that jazz! Whilst they were doing that, Ericka and I were sitting there watching the movie, like normal civilized people SHOULD do. Jk Jk. But ya, then after that Jessica's mom had to pick her up after the movie :P and we walked over to Sonic and I got a cheeseburger.. which was muy bueno!(ha ha I'm so smart, i can speak Spanish) Then we walked back to my house and watched t.v. while Reed, Rachel, and Ericka were waiting for Rachel's mom to pick them up! Well that day was so fun!!! Oh, and one more thing.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

2 ♥'s have commented:

rachie + kennedy said...

i loves that post it made me laugh like 10 times lov it! CRAZy! Nothing really satisfies me right now since i am vary jittery/ jumpy! hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Reeeeeeeeed said...

lol, yeah! good times, good times...