Saturday, October 4, 2008

All about....... ME!

Get to know me a little better.... Here we go!

I got tagged by Maddie (well I kinda stole the idea from her, so this is Maddie's idea... I am just..... borrowing it!) (thx Maddie:D)

Name: Heather
Birthday: November 28th
Favorite Color: ORANGE
Favorite Food: Potatoes..... haha
Favorite Dessert: My mom's Jello Cake....... ahhhhhh..... so delicious.....
Favorite Restraunt: P.F. Changs :D
Favorite time of Day: 3:50p.m. !! That's when I get out of school! haha
Favorite Music Artist or Band: Avenged Sevenfold, or Kerli
Favorite Song(s): Afterlife, Sidewinder, Scream, Creepshow, and Walking on air

Anything else you want to know????

P.S. Thanks again Maddie! :D

4 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

now i'm gonna steal the idea from YOU! heha THX HEATHER!!!! lolz

hilary said...

you're welcome!!! :D

Heather S :o) said...

Aw i was accidentally on my sister's account! :$

Madison said...

I don't care if you take it from me because i just like makin' up stuff to do! Like hey, Rach and Heather i tagged you on one on my blog! Go check it out!