Friday, October 17, 2008

Holy Crap

I can't believe it......... 16 years old!!! Hilary Swainston is now 16 years old!!! She got her permit today, and now she can date!!! (hey boys, the hottie is available now!!) ;) I love my sister so much!!! She is the best (and only) sister I have ever had!!!! I love you Hilary!!! Oh, and guess what?! My sister got an '09 Corvette for her birthday!!! Isn't that amazing??? I know, right?! Well, I have to go and eat cake now, so see ya! :D

8 ♥'s have commented:

Erin said...

Wow, Hilary is 16? Cool, well happy birthday Hilary! Oh, and have with the car!

Reeeeeeeeed said...

DUDE... She got her own CAR!?!?! dang u spoil her! lol

Heather S :o) said...

Yeah, a hot wheels car lol

Reeeeeeeeed said...

I can't beileve you!!!! lol

Heather S :o) said...

what?? lol

Rachel Hess said...

SWEEEETIVLE! SOOOO not fair! lol sometime she needs to take me in a ride in it!!! lol
dude! SIXTEEN! i can't wait till I'M SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Hess said...

... oh yeah. i'll be sure to tell all the hot guys i know that are her age she's available ;)

Heather S :o) said...

hahahaha