Sunday, April 19, 2009

Block Party/ Birthday Party

Ok, so on Friday night DJ, Reed, and I all went to a block party for my school! It was soo fun, but I was a little disappointed... the dance room was in the gym, so u couldn't really even hear the music because it was so echoey, (i don't think that's a word, but oh well) so i stayed outside basically the whole time. Like before, there was a Nomad Gamerz truck with lotsa games in it. There was also lotsa blow-up bouncy things, which were fun! Also, there was Macayo's for dinner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then for the birthday party! Yesterday, from 2 to about 10 o clock, I was at a birthday party for my friend Jessica, in Whittman! It was soooooo fun! We were swimming almost the whole time! For dinner we had hamburgers and hot dogs! :D Then we played a bunch of games. For dessert, there was raspberry cheesecake, caramel cheesecake, normal cheesecake, carrot cake, and her regular birthday cake! It was amazing! Then we were all talkin in the hot tub.hah. So yeah, that's what I have been up to lately! :)

1 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

That was very awesomeness B-]

- VerdeFresco24