Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello :]

I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought, "oh what the heck?! I will post something now!" and here I am..... :] Well, I have been pretty happy lately! I just went shopping yesterday and totally scored! lol I got these white skinny jeans....

and I got this cute pinkish orangish shirt... it has leopard print on it! bahaha! :D
And then I got a tank top, but I couldn't find a picture of it online.... it's brown and then it has a pink palm tree on the front and then on the back there are a bunch of tiny little palm trees! lol I also got a swimming suit, and I love it! It is pink and brown and white, and it is a halter top tankini! Sooooo cute, haha My favorite thing that I got was my new Converse!They are absolutely amazing! haha! I have wanted some new converse for a lonnnng time. So, yep, that's what I got on my shopping trip!

3 ♥'s have commented:

Rachel Hess said...

ahhhhhhh! LUV the shoes heffer!! so CUUUTE ;]

Heather :] said...

Donka!:D

Rachel Hess said...

i have the same shoes, except the circles r silver ;]